Balancing out the lack of jailbreaks in recent times, we now have a decent choice of third-party app installers to choose from. All of them provide something from Cydia, a few tweaks and modified apps and a lot of paid app store content for free. This access to free content is one of the main reasons why many chose to jailbreak and one of the newest app installers, called AppVN, offers completely free access to all the paid app store content you could possibly want, all free. You can find out more about AppVN at the link and keep reading to find out how you can download AppVN on your iOS device today.
Image : AppVN Download Tutorial
How to Download AppVN :
You can download AppVN in several ways, just choose the method that suits you.
Method 1: Safari Brower [ Easy Method ]
Please note that this will only work on Safari browser, no other.
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to appvndownload.org
- This will load our mobile page; when it is loaded, tap the UP arrow at the top right [ iPad ] or bottom center [ iPhone ] of your screen
- A new page opens, and you will see several new options along the bottom; tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now the app icon needs a name so type AppVN into the box and then tap the Add button
- Close Safari and the AppVN icon should be on the home screen
Video: See how to download AppVN
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
This method also only works on Safari browser and is more complex so make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Launch Safari and then open this [ link ]
- Wait while the AppVN information page loads and then tap the link to Install Directly – this will install the profile on your iOS device
- Your Settings app will open on the Profile page; tap the link to Install Profile
- Put your passcode in and Safari browser will open
- Now tap on Install AppVN and then Install to confirm
- Settings will open again, tap on Install > Next > Done
- When the installation has finished you should see the AppVN icon on your home screen, ready to access your favorite apps and games
If the icon is not there, its likely that AppVN has not installed correctly; repeat these steps
Method 3: Android Only
AppVN has provided full support for Android users so they too can experience the best of iOS without having to pay. Android users can’t jailbreak and, until now, there has never been a way for them to have any of the iOS content. Thanks to AppVN, they can so click the link below and find out how to download AppVN on Android.
Stop AppVN Crashing :
AppVN is a cool app installer and it works well but, within a few days of you installing it, it will crash and stop working, as will any apps or games that you downloaded. This is because Apple revokes the certificates for apps that they consider unofficial. To stop this happening, you need to install NessTool. This is a small yet powerful VPN tool that stops Apple revoking your certificates. Find out how it does this and how you can download NessTool [ext link] today by clicking the link.
Alternative App Installer : ACMarket
AppVN is just one of many app installers and, while most offer iOS content, there is one that offers only Android content. This can be used instead of AppVN or together with it to give you the full experience of both platforms together. Have a look at what ACMarket has to offer:
- Free to download and use
- Packed with Android only content
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- No jailbreak needed and no need to root Android devices
- Loads of modified Android apps not found anywhere else
Find out what else ACMarket [ext link ] has to offer and how to download it by clicking the link.
Even though we don’t have any real jailbreaks to take advantage of now, the number of app installers available makes up for it by offering so much extra content. Have a look at AppVN and see what you think of it and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for more up to date news and developments.